MDS/DS - Merdec modular terrace concept
LH-Merdec Ltd has invented and developed a new magnificent modular based deck system called Merdec Modular Terrace Concept. We are marketing and distributing our modular terrace concepts primarily through our resellers- , representatives and field support personnel network.
We are confident that Merdec modular deck concept will meet your expectation and demands related to model, materials and appearance of the high quality deck system. Merdec Modular terrace concept is eco-friendly product that change the way we live outdoors.
If you’re interested in accomplishing your own high quality modular deck with just a little bit of effort, you can request a quote by visiting our contact page.
Most important features:
- No excavation works required
- Easy to install
- Only hand tools needed
- Changeable and expandable
- Nature friendly solution
- Sustainable materials (PE-HD, aluminium)
- Installing new parts and modules is extremely easy and flexible
- Routing of the electrical wires and water pipes inside aluminium framing beams
- Installation available - Possibility to dismantle deck parts for wintertime’s (to weatherproof)
Increase the real value of the estate
We are eager to develop our customer delivery process to meet your needs and wishes. We would like to work together with you to plan and implement your own modular terrace concept for increasing the real value of your estate.
Merdec modular terrace concept will reduce the overall cost and terrace installation time due to modular structure and pre-manufactured decking parts.
The framing of Merdec modular terrace system is made of aluminium and PEHD which will increase the durability of the deck. Aluminium doesn’t get brittle in extremely cold weather. And it’s totally recyclable.
Although various types of wood can be used for decking, we currently offer thermal treated wood for decking.
When considering a railing system you can consult our representative for different models and proper installation requirements.
It is also possible to add lights to a finished deck. Usually lights are placed on the front side of steps or beneath the lip at each step's edge.
Our sales representatives will happily tell the benefits of Merdec modular terrace concept and assist in the process of selecting and installing your new modular deck system. They can help you for creating a customized design for your unique deck project.
- All parts are made of sustainable materials. E.g. aluminium is arguably the most sustainable building material in the world and is also highly recyclable.
- Framing core parts : HDPE (high-density polyethylene, operating temperature range: -40°C +40 °C , sun protected)
- All beams and pipes : Aluminium (EN-AW 6060)
- Fasteners: stainless steel (Aisi316)
- All bolts and nuts : Stainless steel (Aisi316)
- Assembly of decking elements by using PE-strip
- Level adjustment by M20 fully threaded stud
- Thermal- treated decking
- Composite decking
- Deck railings